Ad

26 July 2013

Getting ready for the road trip & Live blogging from road


Well the trip is round the corner and I am excited about my live blogging concept, for two reasons.
I haven't done it before and secondly it is a great feeling tbloe to write experiences from the 'place'.
Of-course I will do a proper trip report with photographs etc but on the go will try to give you major updates from the roadtrip perspective and some pics as possible.
I will be covering around 650 Kms during this loop.
Gear for this purpose:
  1. Blogger app on my reliable Samsung s2 over my 3g connection and its nice camera. Hopefully during the trip it should work well.
  2. My official photography gear- my canon 400d with 11-16 tokina, 50 mm and 70-200 f4l lenses.
Keep a watch on the blog. This post is being written over the blogger app which seems to be working ok right now.
I will be starting a new thread for each of the days so keep reading and checking back.

PS: i want to make a special mention about the information that i gathered on the road conditions especially towards tirupati and for this trip, i am really thankful to theautomotiveindia forums and folks around there for helping me out.

Share any Any advice, words of caution-any of your favorite stopover points, any favorite songs for the drive, or any observations which could be useful.
The live blogging is happening here

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds awesome!!! Looking forward for your trip details and pics!! :)
    Bhusha's INDIA TRAVELOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx. you can follow the trip here.
    http://saurabhmittalphotography.blogspot.in/2013/07/live-blog-feed-from-roadtrip-day-1-of.html

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind!
While i take time to write, i love to read what readers think about it. Did the content help you? Do Leave a comment on what you think about this article?

Ad